Magaldi Steel Belt Conveying
Magaldi steel belt conveying technology is especially suited to the conveying of high temperature material.
TAKRAF markets the Magaldi Superbelt® technology, which is able to withstand higher temperatures than any other technologies currently available. This makes it especially suited to applications in foundries, steel plants, minerals processing and power plants. *
Magaldi technologies are widely employed for the safe handling and transportation of raw materials and ash produced by coal-fired power plants:
- The Mac® Magaldi Ash Cooler is a unique system for “dry” extraction, air cooling and mechanical handling of bottom ash from pulverized coal-fired boilers, of any size and burning any type of solid fuel
- Temperatures of up to 1,100 °C can be handled
- Zero water usage as only air is employed to cool the product
In addition to being high temperature and impact resistant, this unique, patented technology offers numerous other advantages, including:
- Low noise levels and power usage
- Enclosed conveying to prevent dust emissions and spillage; as well as conveying up to 35º inclination
- Long life as there is no relative movement between the belt and handled material
* Magaldi Steel Belts are sold under license from Magaldi in Southern Africa.
Do you have any questions or would you like further information?
We look forward to your inquiry at: email@example.com