TAKRAF GmbH appreciates your interest in our company, our systems and products and our website. In the following statement, we would like to inform you about the collection and processing of anonymous and personal data when using our website (the “Website”).
Subject matter of data protection
The purpose of data protection legislation such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (EU-GDPR) is to protect the privacy of natural persons and their personal data. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier.
Responsible entity for data collection and processing on the Website
Controller in the sense of Art. 4 (7) of the EU-GDPR and responsible entity for the data collection and processing on this website is TAKRAF GmbH. For contact details and the names of the controller’s representatives please refer to the TAKRAF GmbH imprint on the Website.
General extent of data collection and processing
In general, it is not necessary to specify personal data when using the Website.
On our website, we provide you with the possibility to get into contact with us via e-mail. The personal data you submit to us (such as your e-mail-address, your name, contact details etc.) is collected and processed for the purpose of responding to your query.
You are not obliged to provide us with such personal data. However, if you do not provide us with the necessary data we might be not in a position to respond to you query or request in a proper manner.
We collect and process your personal data on the basis of article 6 of the EU-GDPR, and in particular:
a. As a result of your given consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 a) of EU-GDPR).
When you give us consent to process personal data for specific purposes, the lawfulness of such processing is based on your consent.
b. For fulfilment of contractual obligations and purposes (Art.6 Para.1 b) of EU-GDPR)
Personal data is processed for the fulfilment of a contract or for the performance of pre-contractual measures (e.g. in the course of initiating contracts or responding to your enquiry).
c. Due to legal obligation (Art.6 Para.1 c) of EU-GDPR).
Your personal data may be processed in cases where this is necessary in order to comply with obligations deriving from laws, regulations, codes or procedures approved by authorities or other competent institutions.
d. For safeguarding legitimate interests (Art.6 Para.1 f) of EU-GDPR).
As far as necessary, we process your data to safeguard legitimate interests pursued by us or third parties, for instance:
- During mergers, disposals or transfers of business units, in order to carry out operations necessary for due diligence activities and in preparation for the transaction. It is understood that only the data necessary for the aforementioned purposes will be processed, in the most aggregate/anonymous form possible.
- To provide the services requested by the user when navigating the Website, including the collection, storage and elaboration of data for the purposes of delivering the services and their subsequent operational and technical management;
- To communicate with business partners relating to products and projects
- For the aggregate and anonymous analysis of the use of the services accessed, to identify user habits and propensities, to improve the services provided and to meet specific user requirements, or to prepare initiatives for improving the services provided.
- To establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Recipients of your personal data
Your data may be disclosed by transmission to third parties, such as service providers, suppliers, clients, companies, organizations or associations, or parent companies, subsidiaries or associates, or between them and companies subject to joint control, as well as consortia, networks of companies and groupings and temporary associations of companies and entities belonging to them, if necessary for the processing of and responding to your query and/or if necessary to communications made for administrative and/or accounting purposes.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU
As part of the contractual relations between TAKRAF GmbH and its affiliates, and between said affiliates, for some of the purposes indicated above, your personal data may be transferred outside the EU, including by means of their inclusion in shared databases managed by third-party companies. The management of the database and the processing of this data is restricted to the purposes for which the data was collected and must be carried out in full compliance with the confidentiality and security standards set forth in applicable personal data protection laws.
In every instance when your personal data is transferred internationally outside of EU territory, TAKRAF GmbH will take all contractual measures necessary and suitable to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data, in accordance with that which is set forth in this notice on processing of personal data, including the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
Collecting and recording of data while browsing our website
Your internet browser automatically transmits data to our webserver when accessing our website for technical reasons such as the used operating system, the internet browser, the IP address, the previously used website (referrer URL) and the time. This data is transmitted anonymously without identifying the user personally. A combination with other data resources will not be made. The data will only be used for statistical purposes.
Internal and external web tools
This website incorporates and uses different internal and external tool, such as:
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data collected and processed by us:
- Right of access – to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning your person are being processed;
- Right to rectification – to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning your person;
- Right to erasure – to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning your person where legal grounds exist;
- Right to restriction of processing – to obtain from us restriction of processing where legal grounds exist; and
- Right to object - to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning your person which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the EU-GDPR.
Furthermore, you have the right to complain at the competent data protection authority about the processing of your personal data.
If data processing of some of your personal data by us is based on your consent you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that a withdrawal only takes effect for the future. Data processing, which took place prior to the withdrawal, is not affected by this.
Point of contact
You can exercise the above rights via the Website contact form, or by contacting our data protection officer at the following e-mail-address: firstname.lastname@example.org