Terms and Conditions of Use
- By accessing and using this website, you accept the following Terms and Conditions. They may be altered, modified or replaced by other terms and conditions without prior announcement.
- TAKRAF GmbH explicitly reserves the right to change, to expand, to delete or to withdraw any part of the website or the whole website without prior announcement.
- The information and documentation which can be found on our website is protected by copyright laws and other laws protecting intellectual property. No part of it may be reproduced, shared with third parties, published or utilized in any form and/or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or any information storage and retrieval system, without the prior written consent of TAKRAF GmbH. In case of consent, the material must not be changed and TAKRAF GmbH must be mentioned as the copyright owner.
- TAKRAF GmbH compiles the contents of this website with great care and updates the information regularly. However, the information is noncommittal and provided as is without any representation or warranty of any kind, either express nor implied, including but not limited to implied warranties for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- TAKRAF GmbH disclaims and excludes all liability or warranty with regard to the currentness, correctness and completeness of the information on this website or the failure-free access to it except for cases involving willful misconduct.
- If individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions are or become invalid, this shall not affect the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Germany, with Leipzig the place of jurisdiction.