Our DELKOR BQR flotation cells equipped with our proprietary MAXGen mechanism enable the user to achieve best-in-class metallurgical performance with maximized metal recovery, combined with greater ease of maintenance and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), including reduced energy consumption.
Our two new BQR animation videos have been prepared with a view to assisting the viewer in understanding the myriad of advantages our BQR flotation cells provide:
- Improved metallurgical performance
- Cell bypass ready provision for larger cells to facilitate quick, easy and safe cell maintenance
- Cell bypass improves circuit flexibility to a great extent
- Low downtime and increased ease of maintenance
- Precise froth level controls
- Internal or external dart valves with a strong focus on safety
- Reduced specific power consumption
- Low maintenance cost and total cost of ownership
One video explains the principal parts of our BQR flotation cell, which now incorporates our proprietary MAXGen mechanism. The video also demonstrates how the BQR cell functions, as well as the process that takes place inside the cell whilst in operation.
The second video demonstrates our BQR flotation cell’s bypass-ready provision and the manner in which any cell can be bypassed, in order to perform maintenance, whilst other cells in the bank remain in use and without completely stopping the flotation circuit.
The videos are accessible from our YouTube playlist here: www.youtube.com/playlist
Both videos are also linked in the sidebar on the right.
For further information regarding DELKOR’s BQR flotation cells, please click here or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Innovation out of tradition – It pays to talk to a specialist!