In our operations and in the solutions we offer, we aim to:
- Reduce energy consumption and wear effect
- Reduce emissions into air, water and soil
- Reduce noise
- Provide open cast mining systems offering alternative technologies to mineral blasting
- Provide conveying systems as an effective alternative to truck transport
- Provide dewatering solutions as a means to reduce water consumption
- Adoption of Dry Stack Tailings (DST) for sustainable safety and environmental practices for tailings management
- Resource conservation by supporting predictive maintenance and providing wear part management
We are driven by the awareness that tomorrow's environment is driven by the actions we make today.
TAKRAF's Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) protection management system is certified for compliance with ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards. Our HSE management system is periodically reviewed in order to ensure alignment with the latest standards as well as with prevailing requirements.
In order to prevent accidents, injuries and damage to the environment, all employees are required to perform their daily tasks in a responsible manner whilst adopting all HSE protection measures. The impact of current and future processes and the related process equipment on HSE is monitored, evaluated and documented fulfilling all relevant regulations and requirements, with the best available technologies being implemented.
Respect and care for the environment is a shared responsibility for all stakeholders. We aim to learn from the past and present and work with all stakeholders in improving our future.