In our operations and in the solutions we offer, we aim to:
- Provide continuous mining systems as an effective alternative to trucks
- Provide dewatering solutions as a means to reduce water consumption
- Adoption of Dry Stack Tailings (DST) for sustainable safety and environmental practices. Please watch our video here:
Managing and disposing of processing waste safely and effectively
- Resource conservation by supporting predictive maintenance and providing wear part management
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce emissions into air, water and soil
- Reduce wear and tear
TAKRAF's Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) protection management system is certified for compliance with ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and SCC P:2011 standards and is regularly reviewed to ensure alignment with prevailing requirements.
In order to prevent accidents, injuries and damage to the environment, all employees are required to perform their daily tasks in a responsible manner whilst adopting all HSE protection measures. The impact of current and future processes and the related process equipment on HSE is monitored, evaluated and documented, fulfilling all relevant regulations and requirements, with the best available technologies being implemented.
Respect and care for the environment is a shared responsibility for all stakeholders. We aim to learn from the past and present, and work with all stakeholders in improving our future!
Please watch our video here: Managing and disposing of processing waste safely and effectively.